Conditions of Purchase
- Products may be accepted for return at the discretion and authorisation of Smartsense and only within the 10 day period following despatch.
- Products sent to Smartsense without Smartsense authorisation will be returned to sender. As per safe work practices we may consider suspending or modifying return and exchange policies at any time.
- Smartsense authorisation is required before returning goods via Australia Express Post.
- Smartsense reserves the right to deduct shipping cost, SIM card cost and setup cost from any refund.
- Goods returned for repair should be sent via Australia Express Post with a return Express Post bag included.
- Delivery is Australia wide via Australia Post.
- Customers are not required to purchase a SIM card plan – we include an Aldimobile ‘prepaid’ 365 day SIM card plan.
- Customers setup requirements are included at shipping – once unpacked just turn on the device by placing in charging dock
or press ON button.
- Smartsense and Cadsite Pty Ltd does not guarantee in any way that the devices will prevent accidents, death or personal injury to the user or others as a result of any cause whatsoever. The parties agree that the devices are not designed or guaranteed to prevent any loss or injury. The user understands that the devices GPS and SOS functions are limited to the constraints of all GPS systems and mobile networks and in the event that the device cannot receive GPS signal it will provide its last known location in a text message. When a device cannot receive GPS signals it may utilise WIFI to determine location – WIFI locations can be less accurate than GPS locations.